Friday, November 17, 2017

How Can I Respect Those

How can i respect those who on me look down
Those who do support rank the snobs of the town
How arrogant and conceited they do seem to be
I can only respect those who do respect me

Those who promote class distinction of humanity's uglier side
Communities they only seek to divide
The so called materially successful they congratulate
Rank and class distinction their sort do uphold and create

The up themselves people i meet every day
From me they always do look the other way
You are not of our class their body language to me does say
To their sort i feel no respect for to pay

Those who uphold class distinction only seek to divide
But sadly their sort on the increase Worldwide
They will never be an asset to humanity
Since they help to uphold the things that create poverty

Since they help to support class distinction and rank
For the social divide in part they are to thank
How can i respect those on me who look down
The arrogant and conceited snobs of the town

No comments:

Post a Comment